River kayaking on the Lower Copalita River
- Half day river kayaking trip.
- Distance from Huatulco: 15 minutes.
- Distance from Zipolite / Mazunte: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Distance from Puerto Escondido: 2 Hours.
- Kayaking time: 2 hours.
- Kayaking route: Barra de Copalita bridge to La Bocana beach.
- Kayaking distance: 5 km.
- Activity level: Basic.
- Minimum Age: 6.
- Season: All year round.
- Guided Kayak tour on the Lower Copalita River.
- Plenty of time to enjoy the beach.
- Bird Watching.
Trip Packages Includes
- Transfer from Huatulco. Let us know if you need transportation from somewhere else.
- River Kayaking gear.
- Extensive safety briefing
- Experienced and Qualified Guides.
Full Day Adventures
Trip Times - from Huatulco
- Pick up: 08.00 hs.
- Drop off: 12.00 hs.
What to Bring
- Dry change of cloths.
- Insect repellent.
- Food and Beverage in "La Bocana" Beach.
Terms and Conditions
- To ensure safety, Oaxaca Expediciones reserves the right to cancel or alter any trip due to adverse weather, or if a client is unsuitable due to age, size, ill health or poor fitness.
- We advise that these activities do carry some degree of risk. In many cases you will be asked to sign a disclaimer to that effect. By participating in the activity you are expressly assuming those risks personally (signed disclaimer) and are releasing us from any liability, additional expenses, claims, damages or losses of any nature.
- If you have any question please call us at 044 (958) 111 6588 or email us at email@example.com
- In order to provide the best service and experience possible Oaxaca Expediciones requires advanced bookings. Not only does this give us time to prepare it ensures that you are able to secure your spot when it best suits you.
- You can choose to pay the booking deposit (30% of the total) through bank transfer or PayPal
- There will be a 20% fee for any cancellation outside 48 hours of departure.
- No shows or cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable.