Family float trips | Bays of Huatulco
- Half Day family floating tour.
- Distance from Huatulco: 20 minutes.
- Rafting time: 2 hours.
- Activity level: Basic.
- Minimum Age: 3.
- Season: All year round.
- Scenic float trip on the lower Copalita River.
- Plentiful swimming holes.
- Bird Watching.
- Snack on the River.
- Visit to "La Bocana" Beach.
Trip Packages Includes
- Transfer from Huatulco. Let us know if you need transportation from somewhere else.
- Rafting gear and Safety Equipment.
- Extensive safety briefing
- Experienced and Qualified Guides.
- Water and ceral bar).
- Food and Beverage at "La Bocana" Beach.
- Mud bath.
Half day Tours
Trip Times - Morning
- Pick up: 08.00 hs.
- Drop off: 12.00 hs.
Trip Times - Afternoon
- Pick up: 15.00 hs.
- Drop off: 20.00 hs.
What to Bring
- River shoes.
- Dry change of cloths.
- Insect repellent.
- Photo Camera.
Terms and Conditions
- To ensure safety, Oaxaca Expediciones reserves the right to cancel or alter any trip due to adverse weather, or if a client is unsuitable due to age, size, ill health or poor fitness.
- We advise that these activities do carry some degree of risk. In many cases you will be asked to sign a disclaimer to that effect. By participating in the activity you are expressly assuming those risks personally (signed disclaimer) and are releasing us from any liability, additional expenses, claims, damages or losses of any nature.
- If you have any question please call us at 044 (958) 111 6588 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to provide the best service and experience possible Oaxaca Expediciones requires advanced bookings. Not only does this give us time to prepare it ensures that you are able to secure your spot when it best suits you.
- You can choose to pay the booking deposit (30% of the total) through bank transfer or PayPal
- There will be a 20% fee for any cancellation outside 48 hours of departure.
- No shows or cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable.